Monday, November 01, 2004

Vote on November 3rd

Phew!!! Man there I was, worrying about not having enough time to go vote tomorrow, what with practice scheduled to run late and all, when I received a letter in the mail from the Florida Republican Committee, allaying all my fears! It seems that a certain select few have the option of voting on November 3rd instead of November 2nd. That's such a relief, since the polls will probably be packed tomorrow. All these other suckaz racing to go vote, only to find that they have to wait in line for hours. But me, I got da hookup! I'll just roll up to the polling place on Wednesday at my own leisure. Actually, it's not just me... all of my teammates got the same letter. Well, everyone except for Christian Laettner, Matt Freije, Michael Doleac, and J. Prescott Worthington. I guess late voting is a procedure set up especially for wealthy, powerful, and well-respected members of the community (who also happen to be in the starting lineup!!!).

No comments: