Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Artested Development

Yo! Just to add a little to my previous post, I been told that Ron Artest, in addition to getting his ass suspended for tha rest of the season, also got his salary taken from him. Damn, David Stern, why you takin' away a woadie's livelihood like that? I wrote a rap to express my solidarity with Ron.

Ain't no one Sterner than David/
Takin' away a Negro's yearly payment/
Damn, Mister Commissioner/
Instead of embracing Lady Liberty/ you be straight-up dissin' her/
Showin' the world the NBA's racial prejudice/
So future generations can read about it in the Summa de Legibus/

Spizz Nencer James been tryin' to tell me that when in Rome I should do as the Romans do and go ballistic on the fans next time them be booin' me at the three frow line. But I say "Fuck Rome, I'm representin' Carthage!"

2 comments:

SirFatty said...

i think yo first move as a cartagenian should be to beat your own ass. you should throw a full ass beer at youself, then proceed to punch you face lots o times. that way, everyone be's happy, right? we get our violence, you get beer on tha job and get to keep said job whilst causin you a ruckus. good times had by all.

Anonymous said...

Man, I feel for the players on this one. Monica Seles gets stabbed in the back at a tennis court by some crazy fan and athletes are supposed to just sit there and let this stuff happen to you? I'm not saying Artest should of went after that fan (unless he went after the right one) but lets put some blame on some of these crazy fans. That suspension was whack too. Half a season would of been plenty, but a full year?