Monday, November 08, 2004

Abortions for all!

Yo, Shaqdaddy up in this again. If y'all is anything like my hedonist heathen Heat-rootin' ass, y'all is probably still feeling sad from the election. But I been thinking about it, and I got a great way for us Commie-athiest-pinko-yellow-latte drinking-sushi fucking-Jesus hating-Nigger loving faggot libruls to cheer ourselves up... LET'S ALL GET ABORTIONS!!! YAY!!! We better get 'em while we can. You know, whenever life hits a hard patch, my liberal buddies and I just treat ourselves to an abortion and everything is fine again. They're so much fun, and you can't stop at just one. I gave the missus one for our last anniversary, and she's already bugging me for another. My daughter keeps on complaining that she's the only girl in her blue state public school who hasn't had one. I'm playing it cool and telling her that there's absolutely no way she'll get one with the family finances in the condition they're in. But between you and I, let's just say that little Shaquilla will be mighty pleased with what Santa leaves in her stocking come Christmas time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shaq, i need to borrow $4,000,000,000,000 and 29 cents. thanx.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Keep it up man. I love this stuff. I don't know how anyone else feels about it but as long as youre spitting the truth, go for it!

SirFatty said...

i love abortions too, shaq! almost as much as i love eating. and thats a lot o' love. as soon as i turn 21, i'm gonna get so many abortions... that gon be awesome!

Anonymous said...

HEY I REALLY DONT LIKE THE COMMENTS U MADE ABOUT JESUS. I KNOW THAT MOST OF THE WORLD HATE JESUS, BUT I JUST LIKE TO THINK THAT I SO PEOPLE STILL LOVE HIM. ANYWAY I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD CHANGE THAT COMMENT

Shaquille said...

Damn, Anonymous! Chill honey, I'm just tranah get my blog on! What kind of name is Anonymous anyway? And what exactly did I say about Jiggity James Jesus that got you all mad? You ackin like I'm dissin the son of god or sumsin. Czech out ma wrimes:

I'm allergic to clergy/
Jesus is the reason for my sneezin'/

There. Maybe that'll get you even madderer. Fa sho! It's all gravy 'cause I'ma repent on my death bed and be born again cause that Chick dude says that's all a Negro need to do to get into that kingdom they be calling Hevvin. Where I can chill wit ma 72 virgin raisins. Yass indeed!