Thursday, November 11, 2004

My lunch with George

Yo, peoples, what it is? Sorry about the lack of posts lately, but I been mad bizzy playing basketball (that's my profession; I play for the Miami Heat). Being on tha road so much, I don't really have time to keep abreast of current affairs. Did Kerry win this election yet? How's that recount thing going? Don't tell Coach Stan, but I'm rethinking trying to win the NBA title this year. If we win, the entire team will have to visit the White House for a barbecue and shake hands with the President. I don't think I'm up to it if Bush is still President. I met him a couple of times when we was winning all those titles with the Lakers, but I didn't realize that he was the President. I thought he was the caterer because he just stood by the buffet the whole time, frowning and eating olives. He stopped once to ask me what "NBA" stood for. I told him it meant "Nigga 'Bout-to-kick-yo' Ass". He started crying, so that Penguin-looking dude came up and gave him some crayons and looseleaf. But he still wouldn't stop crying, so finally we had to go inside and find the TV remote. We took the batteries out and gave the remote to him. That kept him busy the rest of the day.

1 comment:

SirFatty said...

i bet bush would make an awesome caterer. he really knows how to mix things up. sometimes when it comes to food you just wants some variety, like chicken fish and dog food.