Friday, November 26, 2004

Get UR Thank On

Yo, y'all heard about yesterday being Thanksgiving? I would've blogged about it yesterday, but I was too bizzy eating turkeys and what not. Anyway, what are y'all thankful for? I told Lord Jesus that I was thankful that the Puritans pulled off Operation Iroquois Freedom successfully. Them redskins wasn't even doing nothing cool with all this land anyways. Now that we liberated them we got cool shit like highways and strip malls and stip clubs and Wal Marts and freedoms. Is y'all thankful for all y'all freedoms? I hope y'all is. What is y'all's favorite freedoms? My favorite freedoms is the freedom to shoot things with big guns and the freedom to marry one person of the opposite sex. Anyways, I hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving and that my LSU Tigers win today.

1 comment:

Filthy McNasty said...

Iroquois Freedom = Very funny! My favorite freedoms are my freedoms to get gay married, to not have my library records searched, and my freedom to rape any woman I want. I guess the second one is my mostest favoritest, but the third is good too.

Evan