Thursday, November 18, 2004

Finally, a Black Secretary of State!!!

Yo, y'all, I been bizzy playing basketball. Anyway, over at Spiggity Spencer's Homosexual Jewish Blog, he has a post up about Colin Powell being replaced by Condamuhleeza Rice as Secretary of State. I believe the post was entitled "Dr. Rice Determined to be Promoted Within U.S.". At first I ignored him because I thought it was an old post based on historical reporting. But then I verified independently that he was indeed correct. Congrats, Spencer James, for beating the mainstream media on this story. What a scoop. You are proof that the Internets are challenging the traditional concepts of mass media and information exchange. You deserve a Pulitzer, or at least a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant, Wendy's.

Anyway, in my opinion, this was a very smart move. Being a secretary is woman's work, far more befitting Dr. Rice than a manly-man General such as Mr. Powell. Now Mr. Powell can team up with his son Mikey to make sure the unwitting American public isn't ever again subjected to the base spectacle of a blonde woman's bare back on Monday nights. My only question: exactly which state is Dr. Rice now secretary of? I hope it's Florida, 'cause that's where I am. Walt Disney is also here. I heard from Mikey that Walt wasn't too proud on Monday.

2 comments:

Filthy McNasty said...

I'm sorry about insultin' yo ass, Shaq. I'm just projectin' ma depreshin about my dedkat onto you. It was very nice of you to give a link to my blog, I appreciate it. Besides, you're right, you're comments are the best part of my blog, cause I ain't got no thang to say bra. Anyway, sorry I smacked the pruberbial ball out yo hanz, you can have as many three frows as you wan. By da way, have you heard about dem horses? I heard they got assassinated.

Yo

Shaquille said...

It's all gravy in this neighborhood. Trash talkin is just a part of life, so Shaqdaddy dont take nothing puhsonnaly, except fo his expurrences over at ITT Tech. Preparing to pretend to intend to attend ITT Technologically Institute was a very puhsonnal expurrnce. B-sides, I know I done made a snide comment or two 'bout your budding career as a clown. I feel yo pain bout Lucy, but at least she lived a long, full life. I still miss Fussman Rontrez O'Neal. I hope he didnt get assassinated like dem equine heads of state from medieval Scotland. Piece.