Friday, November 12, 2004

Araphat Phat 'N' All That

Yo, how is my peoples on this luxurious Friday morning?!?!? Man, I got some bad news to share with y'all. My boy Dwyane tells me that one Palestinian VJ, Yes Sir Arafat, done died up in Paris some days ago. He was the host of my favorite local access Palestinian rap showcase, Ara-Phat Phat 'N' All That. Now with him gone, how them kids up in Palestein gonna get exposed to new raps? Yo Sir Fatty, is that dude Yes Sir Arafat related to you some how? If so, my condolences go out to you. Here's a little rap I'ma perform at his funeral:

All dem peoples is ill at ease/
What we need is a little peace/
up there in the Middle East/
But that ain't gonna happen/ til y'all respect our abilities/
We tryin' to open a dialogue/ y'all still performin' soliloquies/

And I swear, if I catch just one of y'all suicide bombers using this death as an excuse to get y'alls bomb on, I'ma lay the smack down like you was Shawn Bradley goin' for a windmill dunk. Don't no one can mess wit da Shaqness. I mean that; I'ma fire more shots than Steve Kerr at a 3-Point Shot Contest.


1 comment:

SirFatty said...

i heard bout that too. always a shame to lose a local cebrility and a fellow rapper. but he aint related to me. the similarity in names is just cause we was both knighted by the same rap king. you know, in the olden days.