Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween up in this (Part II)

Shaqdaddy back at ya. I had me some fun for the Halloween. We went out on Saturday night instead of Sunday, because we all felt that to celebrate a pagan holiday on the Lord's day would be blasphemous. So we went to some party at a hotel. There was a libarry up in there, so I got drunk and started reading the complete works of Maurice Hewlett. I wasn't sure what to go as. At first, I thought I would go as Kazaam, but then I thought that I didn't want to be rekkanized by anyone, so I finally decided to go as a 5'6'' Bangladeshi guy. But that still didn't work. People were going up to me all night saying "Damn, Shaq, whatchoo doing at this here party in DC" or "Hey, Shaq, I can have your autograph?" or "Hi, Shaq! Kobe sucks my ass, huh?". But yeah, anyway, that party was fun. I dominated the low post.

1 comment:

Shaquille said...

duh, wody, I meant the Lord Allah's day. He like to chill out on Sundays and watch football. He in a fantasy football league with his boy Muhammed, so he got to keep up with all da gamez. He dont like people misrespectin' Sundays by practicin Paganism. That just increases his workload, having to smite unbelievers on Sundays while tryin to keep track of how many rushing yards Reuben Droughns has.