Saturday, October 23, 2004

Expand the Draft

Commentor Spencer James has a question:

"...yeah son, theres a war up in iraq. Theys is gonna reprostitute the draff yall. Shack, my queshun is, are you scurrd udda draff?"
Fuck no! Man, I love the draft. I know not everyone can be the first pick of the first round (like I was in 1992, bay-bee!), but I wish the Democrats would just chill with they "Bush will reinstitute the draft" mumbo jumbo. John Kerry just a sore loser cause his sorry 6'5'' ass couldn't even make the Yale basketball team. I think maybe there are a few good arguments for draft reform, like implementing a minimum age so punk ass fools like Kobe can't enter right outta high school and maybe expanding it a few more rounds so more people get a chance. But I'm sick of the scare tactics employed by the Democratic party. People, the NBA draft is what makes this country great. And if it will help us win the War on Terror, then all the better.

1 comment:

Shaquille said...

Yeah, doo, you right about the MLB draft. 2 many ppl been choosing the minor leagues in lieu of the army. I think it's time Preznit Bush converted each minor league team into its own army battalion and promote the managers to 5 star generals. can you imagine how bad them terrist insurgents would get fucked up by all dem bats and balls? Get a 95 mile fastball right in Osama's groin.