Friday, October 15, 2004

Defending my Plan

Well, I got some feedback on my Plan to Fight Terrorisms from that boy Emmen. Overall he was cool with it, but he had one suggestion: to internationalize the effort.

"...check it, bra, i was fillin that plan to fight dem alkaloids, really diggin it, but consider gettin together an allstar team of internationals from the nba rather than jus dem Heats. I think we arredy seen that unilatral action plus poland is a weak plan. you gone be general and all, so kobe can be excluded, but jus majin havin Steve Nash from Canada, Ginobili from Argentina, Mamadu N'diaye from Senegal, Big Yao from the red land, we could even do what that predident George never could and get France in on this with Boris Diaw, Jerome Moiso, Tony Parker, and even one wid a name dat sound like a tareist: Tariq Abdul Wahad. How you feel bout internationalizin the effort, bra? but like i said, you still gone be general, so you could get as much playin time as you want. jus cuz france is in, dont mean they gone run da sho or nuttin, dig it?"


Man, I disagree with Emmen. I got to take my cues from President George, and like George, I'm not interested in pleasing the international community. My only concern is getting tha job done, and we all know that the 2004-2005 Miami Heat is the best assemblage of basketball talent to ever grace this galaxy. Also, Christian Laettner has Polish roots. We don't need no other countries to help us beat the Al Qaedas. QED.



1 comment:

Shaquille said...

which one you want? i gotta warn you first, they is all custom made for my 9 foot 4, 370 pound ass. so you might not be that comfortable innit. but on the plus side, you could fit 3 times more honeys in dere.