Wednesday, October 27, 2004

B-Trayed by da CNN

Man, y'all seen that show on the CNN I was telling you about, the one where I got interviewed? Damn, that was some bull! I was betrayed by that dude named Carlos. They cut out all the best parts. I was explaining my plans to defeat Osama, and Carlos just rolled his eyes. Plus later I went into this awesome rap about Kobe, but did they air that??? The answer is no. So now to redress their omission, I bring y'all my latest foray into raptastic excellentness:

I loves me some basketball/
don’t need to be askin' y'all/
to cheer for me and my Miami Heat/
the way we ballin y'all know we cant be beat/
fuck da Knicks, y'all skillz be measly/
can't hang with me, and my boy Jerome Beasley/
fuck da Hawks, fuck da Pistons/
we'll beat up on y'all like Ali did to Liston/
you think I'm playin? Just try and test me/
I'll knock you on yo ass and crunch you just like Nestle/
make it look so easy, like I aint even tryin'/
I'll pound yo ass like my name was Kobe Bryant/
that's right, I'm talking bout you, mother fuckin' Kobe/
talkin' shit about my ass when you don’t even know me/
now the Heat won't lose, but we all know the Lakers will/
cuz you a fake ass nigga, actin' whiter than Naperville/

What?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, just stumbled across this site...cool stuff. I have been a lifelong Laker fan and enjoyed the years you were here but wasn't so sure if I would still cheer for you now that youre in miami now. But it looks like you're keeping it real so I'll be following the Heat this season too. I hope you keep it up(this site) and one more thing, its been too long since you last broke a backboard, take one out this year for the american troops in Iraq!