Thursday, October 14, 2004

Keeping the Internets safe from terrists...

Yo y'all, did y'all see that debate that was going on on the TV last night? That was some bull right there. I finished up with practice just in time to catch it (Coach Stan makes me shoot free throws until I make 2 in a row...I was there all day). What's up with that dude George? Something wrong with him? I mean, really wrong? I always knew he wasn't the roundest hoop on the court, but come on...even I speak English more better than him does. And that dude Kerry seems cool and all, but why he wanna take away my tax cuts (or as President George would say, my "task" cuts)? I need those tax cuts to help grow the economy. But I gotta give credit to George for creating those new Internets he was talking about in the last debate...cuz now I am taking advantage of one of them by doing this newfangled blogging thing. I think I like this Internet better than the old one.

1 comment:

Shaquille said...

man lemme just tell you i aint no homosensual (not that there's anything wrong wit dat)...i was just tranah represent my new heat colors, and pink was the closest thing to red. in addition, pink is a pretty color. but u raise an interesting topic about dem La Kaidas, one i will essplore in an ensuing post.