Thursday, October 21, 2004

OH MY GOD, SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!

Sorry I ain't been posting lately, but I been really busy this week, what with the preseason and all. Coach Stan makes us practice everyday, even though Ramadan has started and it's hard to ball on an empty stomach. And most nights I come home too tired to blog. But I got some good news. The other day I get home from practice, break fast, and turn on the TV...and what else do I find but my favorite show, Smallville, on ABC Family?!?!?!!??!??!?? That's right, bay-bee, Smallville is in syndication!!! Can you dig it?!?!?!?! I wish I could make a guest appearance on that show, but I guess there isn't room for very many black people in Smallville. They got Pete and that crazy scientist professor dude, and on a commercial I saw that Candyman was guest starring...but that doesn't leave much room for me. Maybe if I submit a script to the producer and put in a small role for me... I could be the star of the Smallville High basketball team and Yao could be some dude from Krypton sent by Jor-el to use his Visa Check card to buy Clark a red kryptonite class ring, thereby turning him evil. Then Evil Clark and Yao challenge me and Pete to a game of 2-on-2. It's a close game. Me and Pete have mad skillz but Evil Clark and Yao can fly. It's tied at 19, and Yao flies up to the rafters to lay down the game-winning dunk. But I don't need to know how to fly, I'm Shaq Diesel. So I block his shot anyway, and pass it to Pete, who puts it in for the win. Chloe and Lana are all like, "damn Shaq, you're way cooler than Yao and Evil Clark!". So I ask Chloe to the prom and she says yes. Can you dig it?

No comments: