Thursday, October 14, 2004

Season Preview, Baby!!!

My prediction for this year: 82-0!!! No, fo' reel, though, we got a talented team here, and I can easily see us winning 60. Udonis Haslem is really starting to find his groove, and I think this could be the breakout year for Tang Hamilton. Jerome Beasley should be his usual powerhouse self, and I really think that ZhiZhi Wang will surprise a lot of folks. Kenyon Dooling can play the point or 2 guard. His versatility is but another arrow in our all-star quiver. My boy Dwyane is crazy, and y'all know I'm good for 30 & 15 a night. The real wild cards in all of this are Albert Miralles and Christian Laettner. If Al (that's what I call Albert) can hold his own and Jesus (that's what I call Laettner...get it?) can return to his mid-90s days of dominance, then can't no one stop us!!! It's on in two weeks, bay-bee!!!!!!!

No comments: