Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Weed Tapes, Volume 2

This is Part 2 of Heatblog's exclusive transcripts of the secretly recorded phone conversations between George W. Bush and Doug Weed. The following conversation took place a few months ago. (Part one can be found here).

George: Hullo?
Weed: Hiya George!
George: Who's this?
Weed: It's me, Doug!
George: Oh.
Weed: What up?
George: I met this nice Hispanical man the other day. His name was Alberto. He's nice.
Weed: Cool.
George: Yeah.
Weed: What's his last name?
George: His skin was darker than mine.
Weed: You don't say.
George: We watched the game together, then we went karaoking. He performed an extraordinary rendition of Eternal Flame. I think I'm gonna make him my new Attorney General. He sings better than the old one.
Weed: Yeah, that's swell. Say, anything really embarassing you might want to share with me?
George: I just noticed my daughters don’t look very much alike for twins
Weed: Uh-huh.
George: I'm beginning to get suspicious.
Weed: Fa sho.

2 comments:

Filthy McNasty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Filthy McNasty said...

What up shizzle? This be spencizzle! I got two thangs. Fuss, I gonna be updatin my blizzle today, so check it! Sekind, I gossa kestion. Diesel, how do it feel to be so small? Dem other playaz seem to still be timidated, but you gotta jump yo big fat ass just to touch dey fingaz. What the deal, bitch?