Friday, May 13, 2011

POP POP!

Y'all heard of this thing called TELEVISION??? Regular readers of my blog know that my favorite TV show is Smallsville, but check it y'all, the series finale is tonight! Needles to say I'm disappointed, but really that show has been going downhill ever since they got rid of Pete. My second favorite TV show is Arrested Development (not to be confused with Artested Development, a short-lived, Odd Couple inspired sitcom starring Ron Artest and Andrew Bynum as roommates in a rehab center for violent rageaholics). Unfortunately, Arrested Development only lasted 3 seasons, which is one season fewer than I lasted with Orlando. With my two favorite shows both being cancelled, I figured I'ma need to find me a new favorite show soon so last night I started flipping through the channels. Lucky for me I found this show called Community. They got this awesome character I think his name is Magnetdude or something but anyway he just busts into rooms and is all like PLOP PLOP and it's so awesome. So then I started thinking what if they brought back Arrested Development and they did an Arrested Development/Community crossover episode? It would be as disgustingly unfair to the competition as this year's Miami Heat but way more awesome. LIke maybe GOB could take his talents to Greendale and start a branch of the Magician's Alliance there. And a bunch of doves would fly out of Starburns' top hat. Or something.


"The mere fact that you call it that tells me you're not ready."

No comments: