Friday, January 08, 2010

Twenty Ten

Yo yo what up mon peeps??? Y'all heard of this thing called the 2010?!?!? That's the year what it just turned last week. Sorry I ain't been updating my blog, but shit y'all got to understand I got like 5 or 6 better things to do. It's like when Vahndo said to me, "Now Shaqtus, you know you got your blog updating to do, you gone get dat done, when you gone get dat done?" and I, while frenetically masturbating, replied "EVENTUALLY!". So yeah that's what's up with me these days, what about y'all? Is y'all excited about this here new year that the media been talking about?

New Year's was also close to my boy Bron-Bron's birthday so he celebrated that shit by getting a double-double against the Hawks. I did my part by getting a single-double. I was only 7 assists away from a double-double though. Suddenly I'm hungry for some Wendy's. Now I suddenly want to read Peter Pan, or the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up.
That's what subliminal advertising will do to you. Now I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. If I were Peter Pan, I would totally want to grow up because how else you gonna get drafted number #1 by the Orlando Magic? Have I mentioned that before, the fact that I was drafted first overall in 1992?

In other news, today I was watching the Weather Channel and the weatherwoman said "Here's your national forecast for this week, and what an active week it's gonna be, especially in terms of weather."

No comments: