Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Don't talk about playoffs

What it is, motherfuckers?!?!? Y'all heard of my playoff predictions? Turns out I got 3 out of 4 correct. Not bad if you ask me. Now if only I could make my free throws at a similar rate. Anyways, this weekend the NFL playoffs really get interesting. My NOLA Saints is playing Saturday afternoon against the defending NFC champs, the Urrzona Cardinals. If y'all remember, last year I was rooting for the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl on account of their religious mascot. But shit y'all, can't no Cardinal even compare to no Saint in terms of piety. Plus we got St. Buddy D. up in Heaven pulling strings with the man upstairs whose name is called God. It all adds up to an easy victory for the Saints, 57 (Ricky Jackson's old number) to 2 (Aaron Brooks' old number). CHA-CHING!

My other picks are as follows: the Minnesota Favres will lose to the Dallas Suishams. Tony Romo will get injured but fear not, Cowboys fans, for backup QB Jon Kitna will resurrect his career with a clutch 3 touchdown performance. Or possibly none of this will happen. Who knows? After all, I was wrong about the Cowboys game last week. Tangent: is anyone else really pissed off about the blatant sexism of Dallas' mascot? Why does it have to be a cow 'boy'? Why specify gender anyway? It will just make things that much more awkward for the first woman who signs to play for them.

In the AFC, Shaqdaddy predicts that the Colts will beat the Ravens, thereby denying Ballmer the chance to exact revenge on Indianapolis for stealing its team back in 1984. If I were a Baltimorean, I would really hate Indianapolis after Saturday. It just isn't fair for one city to constantly get the better of another. At least HBO decided at the last minute to relocate The Wire from Indianapolis to Baltimore. Few people know that Stringer Bell was originally intended to be a corn farmer.

The other AFC game will see the NY Jets upset the San Diego Chargers. Ladanlian um LaDanyia umm LoDaneeyus uhh LaDanliest erm LT is old and can't run no more, and Darren Sproles is the NFL equivalent of Muggsy Bogues. Plus I bet the Jets pick off Marmalard at least thrice, with Darrelle Revis returning one for a touchdown. Rex Ryan is prolly the fattest coach in NFL history, and that's gotta count for something.

In other news, y'all heard of that formerly gubernatorial lady up in Alaska named Sarah Palin? The one with all them kids? Man I was watching The O'Reilly Factory the other day and turns out she's now an analyst for FOX News!!! Sheeeeeit, how you luh dat!?!?

2 comments:

SirFatty said...

I think Palin quit bein guvnuh just so she could go to Fox news

Sports betting and sports Handicapping said...

i think Palin is hot!

www.bookieparadise.com