Saturday, January 09, 2010

They come to town when the war is over

Hey y'all. Y'all heard of this thing called redundancy? It just occurred to me that during the last couple of years over 75% of my posts have started out with me apologizing for not posting often enough. Sheeeit. Well hopefully those days are gone pecans. Anyways, y'all heard of this thing called the NFL? It's a lot like the NBA, only with football. Also, it's a league instead of an association. But it certainly is national. Them fools be starting their playoff on this day. The format is single-elimination, which is stupid if you ask me. Everyone knows that quadruple-elimination is the way to go.

My favorite team is the NOLA Saints, who have a bye this week, so I'm not all that invested in this week's games. For those who want to know Big Aristotle's Picks of the Week, here they are: NY over Cincy, since tigers aren't allowed on planes; Philly over Dallas because Andy Reid is marginally more obese than Wade Phillips; Ballmer over New England because hmmm I guess because Catholic pride or what not; finally, Arizona over Green Bay because what the hell kind of bay is green anyway?, and also Kurt Warner is a god-fearing Christian and we all know Jeebus takes an active interest in the outcome of sporting events. Speaking along those lines, my boy Bron-Bron must've been watching a little bit too much Brit Hume because he keeps on bugging me to convert to Christianity. He says that the first step to improving my free throw percentage is accepting Jesus Christ into my heart. Man fuck that noise I say. I got like one whole foot on that Jesus dude plus ain't no way could he stop my sweet drop step. I am honored to uphold the proud tradition of great Muslamican players in the NBA, such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hakeem Olajuwon, Mahmood Abdul-Rauf, and Muhammad Ali.

No comments: