Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yo momma armpits so hairy, it look like she got Luke Schenscher in a headlock

Man y'all heard of this dude called the NBA Playoffs? AWWWW JEEEAAAHHHH it's that time of the year again! Last year's playoffs was a big disappointment on account of me and ma boy Dwyane getting injured simulatamously. We wound up losing to the Detroit Pisstons in the Eastern Conference Finals. But I swear, this year I'ma take my Heat all the way to the NBA Finals. Unlike last year, we got a deep bench with the likes of Molonzo Warning, Antwone Fisher, and Jason Gilliams. I mean shit, who in the East is gonna stop us??? Seecely, can't nobody in the East stop us, not even King James and his Bible-thumpin' do-goodin' Drew Goodens. The Nets ended the season hot but I ain't afraid of Vince Crater or his bulemic dog. The Pacers do have that rookie what went to Grace King, but urrybody knows that EJ's quiz bowl team beat the shit out of them. The Wizards have been poo ever since Quammy Brown left. I guess I would be scared of meeting the Pistons again this year, but I honestly don't think they'll make it past their first round opponent, the Iraqi Bucks. I predict they go down in seven. Them road games in Baghdad is what's gonna do them in. The Knicks ain't even in the playoffs, so I ain't worried about them. So that brings us to our first round "opponent" (I prefer the term "sacrificial offering"), the Chicago Bulls. MAN FUCK THE CHICAGO BULLS!!! I ain't about to get scared playing a team from Chicago, a city that was named after what might quite possibly be the worst university in the country. Plus, they got a bunch of goofy mofos on they team. That dude Luke Schenscher looks like Napoleon Dynamite. He should just stick to tetherball and feeding llamas.


Can you spot the difference?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, global warming is why i want a phd