Saturday, April 15, 2006

To me it look like a leprechaun to me

Man y’all heard of this dude Tom de Lay? That fool just announced that he ain't gonna be seeking reelection to the House, so his political career finnuh be over right quick. I'm glad cuz I don't trust them folk what have French sounding names. They ain't like us. Get a normal name like Shaquille, dammit! The funny (sad) thing is that he still sent out a request for campaign contributions even after he made the decision not to seek reelection. Of course now he can just transfer all that unused money to his Legal Defense Fund. I hope his lying French ass goes to jail for a minute. Or two.

But shit, y'all heard of this leprechaun they got down there in Abalama? Apparently in Mobile there have been numerous sightings of a leprechaun who lives in a tree. Luckily, one of the people who sighted the leprechaun had the photographic memory, artistic acumen, and presence of mind required to produce an exhaustively detailed drawing of it. I saw that shit on the news and immediately noticed that the leprechaun bore an uncanny resemblance to Tom de Lay. I doubt that it's a coincidence. Come to think of it, "le prechaun" sounds a bit French, doesn't it? Damn, Tom de Lay, what is your problem? Living in a tree and scaring little kids like that. I hope you and all your prechaun friends go back to France where that kind of thing isn't frowned at. At the very least the House Ethics Committee (does that thing still exist?) should admonish you. I don't want my Congresspeoples living in a tree and terrorizing locals, especially when the tree in question isn't even in their district.



Could be a crackhead.

1 comment:

Shaquille said...

actually, the 'after' picture is me.