Friday, January 07, 2005

Mary's boy-child, Jesus Christ, was born on Christmas Day

So I guess I gots to appease my faithful reader(s) by posting on what I done did for the Holidays. Well as y'all may know, I went back down to Waleeziana for a couple of weeks to get my mind right. Didn't quite work, but at least I got to see snow on Christmas. "Snow on Christmas, wha?!?!?!?!" you may ask. Yes, Evan, you giant homo, it fucking snowed in New Orleans on Christmas. And we're talking about fucking proper snowfall too. Substantial chunks of it. Enough to close down I-10 from Kenner to Baton Rouge. Initially we all took it as a God-sent harbinger of an impending Saints' playoff victory. But then the next day that fucking tsunami hit, so after that we stopped trying to ascribe any logical grand purpose to anything God was sending humanity's way. I mean what the fuck, God? Just because it's your only Son's birthday doesn't mean you can get all drunk and send freakish natural disasters our way. Fuck. Go fuck with another planet. Cause all the fucking earthquakes you fucking want over on Mars. Make them like 15.4 on the Richter scale, I don't give a shit, just get it out of your system. If you're so keen on catastrophic weather events, go fucking play with that Great Red Spot shit you created over on Jupiter. I'm sure those Jovians would just love having their makeshift houses be subjected to 360 km/hr winds as well as all kinds of other shit tumbling down from those ammonia clouds or whatever the fuck fucked-up shit you made there. And those fucked-up sandworms you put on Dune. Can't you make just one planet without manifesting your twisted penchant for sadism? Goddamned freak.


Ed: the Saints did not wind up making the playoffs.

1 comment:

Shaquille said...

Yo Mozeboy, nice to hear phrum u again. I wasnt worried about you neither no on account of i thought yo fambly was frum tha north or west or northwestern regions of that particular country. but shit that is horrible about yo cousin's friend. also i was wondering if'n any of ya ole friends up in indonesia didnt survive. cause indonesia is where this particular tsunami was born. anyway, i aint been posting on bracketball cause you know, they is other things more important than bracketball, and also more exciting. My Heat win like every game they play...we too damn predictable. we need to start losing. oh yeah, and this ongoing war of words btwn me and danny fortson done got me pissed at the sorry quality of play in the nba. danny fortson isnt qualified to lick my ass. so i might post one of these days on our beef. it might even turn into nuclear beef. we'll see.