Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fuck Danny Fortson!

Yo, y'all, what it is? So anyways, due to some complaining by Moreech, I have decided, err, I done decided, to update y'all as to how my basketball career is going. Very well, in fact. My Heat own the best record in the Eastern Conference, which as you all know is the best conference in the NBA. Plus we beat that rapist Kobe and his sorry-ass Lakers on Christmas Day (which, in case y'all didn't know, is the day when Mary's boychild Jesus Christ was born. I believe it happened a long time ago in Beth-lee-hem. So the Holy Bible say). So I guess in some bizarre way, Man will live forevermore because my Heat are unstoppable. Harry Belafonte in tha house!!!

Anyways, our dominance of the NBA is getting a bit out of hand. I feel sorry for the fans. They pay their hard earned money expecting to see two teams with a professional talent level battling it out on the court, but we make our opponents look like amateurs. We haven't been able to treat our fans to an evenly matched, dramatic, down-to-the-wire game all season. It's getting so bad that the media is now trying to help our opponents out by publishing guides on how to stop me. Which is flattering, actually. But I also wanted to draw y'all's attention to something that's been bugging me. I don't know if y'all heard about this, but there's been some jealous cats directing their hate-stration at me lately. Chief among them is some random dude named Danny Fortson. I think he plays for the Sonics or some shit like that. I don't even know for sure, since neither I nor anyone had ever heard of him until he started talking shit about my ass. Anyway, check out what he had to say.

Fuck that dude. Tell him to average more than 8 points a game, something like, oh, I don't know....26.9!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FLOP AND THEN ACT LIKE YOU CAN HANDLE THE DIESEL.

2 comments:

Shaquille said...

What my ass got? You wanna know what my ass got!?!?!? Olympic Gold Medal in 1996, bitch, that's what my ass got! 3 consecutive NBA championships, that's what my ass got!!! Shee-it. I guess I'll see your Bulls in the Eastern Conference Finals, then?

Shaquille said...

I'ma block your boy Ben Laden's 5'11" ass all the way back to Peshawar. And dont even get me started on Kirk Hinrich. That boy is whiter than a Caucasian albino snowman in a blizzard, post-bukkake. The only Bull who will escape my wrath is Frank Williams, since the Illini rule, and also that boy gets no playing time.