Sunday, January 06, 2008

Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup

What up you all?!?! Y'all heard of this thing called blogging? I been taking some time off from that but now that Sir Fatty is back in the saddle, I figured I may as well revive my blog as well. When at the buffet, eat as the fatties do. And anyway, now that my Heat are basically the worst team in the NBA, I'ma be on auto-pilot the rest of the season so I'll be able to blog mo'.

I know my devoted fans is wondering what I've been up to lately, so here goes. Miami has been depressing with all the losing and all, so for New Year's I went to my old stomping grounds of Baton Rouge. That's French for 'Red Baton.' There was a partee at Leno's where we played up on some beer pong. I shoot ping pong balls about as well as I shoot free throws, so my team lost a bunch. Kinda like the the Heat.

Also there was a wedding in NOLA that I went to. Dikembe Mutombo didn't crash it, so that was cool. Speaking of weddings and Dikembe Mutombo, y'all heard how the Saints tanked down the stretch and wound up missing the playoffs at 7-9? Man I just might quit basketball and suit up as a cornerback for the Saints. I'm prolly 2 or 3 feet taller than Jason David.

1 comment:

SirFatty said...

In my professional opinion, you should definitely leave the NBA and take Jason David's spot on the Saints. You don't need to run guys down when you're nine feet tall. Plus, a football would look sort of like a ping pong ball in your hands, so you'd have that advantage as well.