Thursday, January 24, 2008

Le Football Americain

Dude y'all heard of this thing known as the NFL??? Them fools be playing themselves a Super Bowl soon. I would be paying more attention to the NFL playoffs if the Saints were in it. The fact that they missed the playoffs this year is some straight booty. I blame the liberal media and their anti-Christianity bias. Can't let a team named the Saints have any success, but a team with a blatantly homosexual name like the Packers made it all the way to the NFC championship game. That shit is so rigged, like when the Patriots won the Super Bowl right after the 9/11, and when Bin Laden released his new video a few months later it contained footage of St. Louis Rams practices that he accidentally forgot to erase. But watch, necks year them Saints is gonna go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl. Pierre Thomas is gonna rush for 2,000 yards (no more, no less) and Reggie Bush is gonna be on the team too and what not.

More evidence of the liberal sportsmedia's anti-Christianity bias can be found via this link, which for realsies horrified and disgusted me. Dana Jacobson, an ESPN anchorwoman, said "Fuck Jesus" at a celebrity roast for fellow ESPNers Mike & Mike. Understandably, people are very upset with her, but I think her critics fail to see the larger problem. While the Jesus bashing bothers me, the cannibalism inherent in the concept of a celebrity roast bothers me a lot more. I know celebrities taste better than normal people but still cannibalism is illegal I'm pretty sure. But I guess if you're going to cook celebrities, it might as well be Mike & Mike. That one Mike dude looks like he could feed the entire Patriots offensive line.

2 comments:

Jason @ IIATMS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SirFatty said...

I was having trouble coming up with a good word to describe what happened to the Saints this year. Booty is a good one. Straight Booty.