Saturday, September 16, 2006

"I would have done it, too"

Say y'all heard of this dude Reggie Bush??? On ESPN they be saying that him and him family received over $100,000 in free shit from some marketing agents while he was still in college. If that's true, then USC would have to forfeit all their victories and Reggie would have to give back his Heisman Trophy. Man the corruption never ends with the Bush family. I wouldn't be surprised if Presdint George names Jenna to the Supreme Court. Anyway, I remember back in my day boosters never gave illicit benefits to star college athletes. It just simply never happened. So shame on you, Reggie. The most enlightening perspective in all of this was offered by Joe Horn: "I don't think Reggie did that, but if he did, I would have done it, too."

Well anyway I gotta go now and watch CSI:Miami in Brazil because that makes sense just like Boston Legal of Anaheim.

No comments: