Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wednesday Morning Endangered Species Intercourse Blogging (Part the Second)

Is y'all ready? I mean, is y'all really ready??? Ready for the wonder that is..... WEDNESDAY MORNING ENDANGERED SPECIES INTERCOURSE BLOGGING!!!!! Fa sho!!! I know I had promised y'all unicorns and all, but that fell through. Turns out that one of the unicorns in the picture I took was underage, so I can't post it without getting into legal trouble. Fret not, though, 'cause what I got for you is even better. Here is some kinky goings on between a alligator and a Burmese python:


This is why you should always use a condom.

I ain't never known that alligators and pythons was into S&M.

2 comments:

Shaquille said...

"It pretty much covers Portable Heaters related stuff"

Thanks for explicating.

Filthy McNasty said...

Damn doo, dem Portable Heaters (those words must be capitalized) are nasty. Dey be all having the sex n shit, that's disgusting. Stop showing Portable Heaters doin it! You know what you should show? An alligator and a burmese python. I'd like to see that. Make sure that I can't tell what I'm looking at from the picture, though, because I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh. And how bout dem whysocks?

Come and check it out when you get time :-)