Thursday, June 02, 2005

Fuck Detroit

Man did y'all see my Heat lose to the Detroit Pistons of Anaheim the other day? Fuck losing. Fuck the Pistons. The other day my boy Dwyane asked me what a 'piston' was. I told him, "Sheeeit, I just piston your gatorade!" We had a good laugh, but I don’t think he realized I was being serious. I think all pro sports franchises should add the suffix "-of Anaheim" to their name. I ran that idea by Coach Stan the other day but he didn’t like it. He said I should devote more of my time to practicing three frows and less of it to being stupid. But I don’t care, I still like my idea. I am proud to play in the National Basketball Association of Anaheim.

1 comment:

Filthy McNasty said...

you still have to practice being stupid. Otherwise, you'll just start getting smart, and before you know it, you'll be the greatest mind in human history. Don't quit!