Friday, May 20, 2005

Ode to Fussman


Please don't kill me, Evan and Moez!!!

Yo y'all, how's it hanging? I ain't been able to update the blog too often lately, on account of the playoffs. I love this game. But anyway, y'all remember everybody's favorite monkey, Fussman Rontrez O'Neal bin Urinesauce? Whatever happened to that dude??? I bin Thinkin about him a lot lately, so I decided to post this hastily thrown-together rap what I done wrote last night. Flavor:

Fussman where you be at?/
Cutest kitty in the world/ you best buhlee dat/
Kitty cat of many names/
Now my life just ain't the same/
Wiffout yo urine stains/
You were the original; better than Glonous and Blueprint/
Them fake ass kitties can't even hang with tha True Pimp/
You always kept it real even though you had no testicles/
With you by my side everyday was like a festival/
Comin' home at night after a boring day of Econ/
Grab a beer, sit next to you, and we finnuh get our freak on/
I can tell by your purring, I couldn't ask for a more grateful friend/
While we chillin' with our peeps Tamron Hall and Walter Jacobsen/
My main man Fussman/
You was more than a cat; you was like my husband/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice rap. fussman was a good monkey. irreplaceable even. But check out the new line of monkeys that just came out! these are sweet!
"http://www.necoro.com/theater/broad/vp.mov"
these monkeys will give you all the love and affection that fussman did only they aren't interested in pissing on every single piece of furniture in your living room. if your reading this -no offense, meow-gellan.

Anonymous said...

your = possessive. you are = you're. you're a retard, davonymous.

Shaquille said...

Yeah man those were some cute ass monkeez. I especially dug the jingles. I'ma have to get me one of those when they come to the states cause they prolly dont die when you leave them to fend for themselves.

davonymous... is that like kimberly davis, or Da Vonymous?

oh yeah, and thanx to the grammar police. If there's one thing I hate on my blog, it's both incorrect grammer and spelling.