Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Quick Joke

Man I'm sorry that I ain't been updating my blog on a regular basis lately, but come on people, y'all gotta understand that I'm really busy with work right now. I mean, the Eastern Conference Finals started the other day, so THIS SHIT IS ON!!! THE MAIMI HEAT AIN'T GONNA CENTER THEMSELVES! Plus Coach Pat isn't as permissive with regard to blogging as Coach Stan used to be. He blames my poor free throw shooting percentage on the onset of blogging induced carpal tunnel syndrome. But shit, everyone knows that I've been sucking at shooting three frows since way before the Internet was invented. Back then we didn't even have calculators or abacuses so we had to count on our hands... but in those days people only had 8 fingers, so we had to use base 8. And Aaron Burr's face was on the $8 bill.

OK, so anyway... I almost forgot the purpose of this post... IT'S STUPID JOKE TIME!!!! Based on an actual exchange betwixt me and my boy Dwyane:

SHAQDADDY: In which Italian city were palindromes invented?

DWYANE WADE: Was it Milan?

SHAQDADDY: No, Rome. Moron!

COACH PAT RILEY: If you two fucking idiots don't get back to practice, I swear we're going to lose Game 2 by four points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am new on here, I stumbled upon this site I have found It amply accessible and it's helped me out loads. I hope to contribute and aid others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later