Friday, February 24, 2006

I <3 Sasha Cohen!!!

Oh man y'all heard of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Taurino??? I didn't even know it was winter in Italy. But shit, did y'all see them ladies skating their figures all over the ice rink? Man I tell you Alexandra Cohen has got it going on! I didn't even know she was such a good skater; I primarily remembered her as the girl who taught Prednint George how to use a cell phone at the 2002 winter games in Salt Lake City.


Still struggling with normal phones...

I also remember Sasha from her work with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. She used to be the NCBA's spokesteen as part of its campaign to brainwash/convince teenage girls to eat more beef.


"Beef is part of my routine"~ Sasha Cohen

Sasha is definitely one of those girls you look at and immediately think "GODDAMN she must eat plenty of beef!". Eating beef is the only thing you really need to do in order to become a beautiful Olympic figure skater. I will pass along this wisdom to little Shaquilla since she so looks up to Sasha.


Sasha preparing some sort of pureed beef dish

It's too bad Sasha lost the gold medal to Shizuka Arakawa. Rigged!!! Now instead of the Olympics being a "boon to beef" it'll be a boon to sushi or some other unpatriotic liberal meat product. I say the media was just very desirous of seeing a Japanese figure skater do well in the Olympics so that their claims that Japaneses are being denied opportunity can be validated. Thus the contemptible identity politics so routinely embraced by liberals rears its ugly head and ruins yet another sporting event. This is worse than the time they wouldn’t let the Miami Heat participate in the Special Olympics.

No comments: