Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Declare the pennies on your eyes

Yo, how y'all been being? Sorry that I've been negligent in my 'sponsibilities to my flavorful readership by not posting in a while, but I swear I got a good excuse. I been bizzy paying my taxes. This is the worst time of the year, by far. At no other time of year are the gross injustices inherent in the American system of government so apparent as they are now. I work hard all year centering for the Miami Heat, so I certainly don't think it's too much to ask that I be able to keep the fruits of my labor. However, Uncle Sam doesn't seem to agree. Get this y'all... even with President George's task cuts for the rich, I still owe the federal gubmint $48!!! Can you fucking believe that shit!?! What an egregious violation of natural law! What a flagrant infringement on individual liberty! FORTY-EIGHT OF MY HARD EARNED DOLLARS going to build infrastructure in rural Kentucky or provide lifesaving medical care to poverty-stricken children in Philadelphia or strenghten customs security in vulnerable ports or protect our soldiers in Iraqs or some other gay shit that those homo liberals have managed to come up with. Fucking greedy-ass liberals whining for more federal moneys so they can pay the salaries of radical leftwing professors. Give me a mocha frappin' break. I need that money to help grow the economy.

p/s Happy Birthday to Yad-Yad! (y'know, since he reads this blog and all)

No comments: