Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Auld Lang Syne

Yo what up y'all SHAQ DADDY aka BLACK LEONARDO aka BIG SHAMROCK aka FUTURE 2ND BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES back in the house! Say y'all heard of this thing called Twenty Eleven??? No, that's not my season scoring average followed by my rebounding average, that's the year what it just turned the other day. What did y'all do for New Year's Eve? I took my 7'2" 350 lbs ass to the NOLA. I know y'all might be wondering what I was doing way down there when I should be playing for the Celtics, but chill y'all, New Orleans is pretty much the Boston of Louisiana. Me and my peeps hung out in the French Quarter, which thanks to inflation is now worth more like 50 US cents. Thanks a lot, Ben Bernanke. Also, there were fireworks on the Mississippi River. And they were pretty. Very pretty.

Oh and check this shit out, some asshole from New York City called me and my peeps "hillbillies". For the French-speaking readers of my blog, that's "les Guillaumes de la colline". Can you believe that ish!? We're from the NOLA, where there isn't a hill around for miles and miles. In fact, I think my 9 foot 6 inch ass is technically the highest point in all of Louisiana. I should have posterized that dude, but then I remembered that violence doesn't solve anything. I'm just gonna have to take out my aggression on Kobe. Fuck that dude Kobe.

No comments: